Redmi Note refers to a series of smartphones released by Redmi, a sub-brand of Xiaomi. Most variants of the phone feature a 48MP camera sensor saying 48MP for everyone. The Redmi Note 7 Pro packs an upgraded Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor along with a 48MP primary camera. And finally Redmi Note 7 Pro is
Not coming to Nepal.
Xiaomi has sold more than 4 million units of The Redmi Note 7 series in China by April 2019, and 2 million units have been sold in India in the first two months after launch. So as per the Nepali smartphone market, users have shown more interest in Redmi Note 7 series. That’s why according to the demand of the users Xiaomi is launching Redmi Note 7 Pro in Nepal also.
The country General Manager of MI Nepal ‘Sourabh Kothari‘ just announced that Redmi Note 7 Pro is coming to Nepal. He has stated “Why to prebook for something good when you can wait for something Awesome” on Facebook.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro features a shiny glass back with a gradient in the Neptune blue and Nebula red color variant. Both the front and back of the device have 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 5 protection so it won’t break or crack easily. The phone also has a P2i nano-coating which makes it splash resistant. However, the phone hasn’t got an official IP rating.
In other markets such as India, available color variants include Nebula Red, Space Black, and Neptune Blue. This phone is excellent for gaming too as game performance is high although having Snapdragon 675 processor. The device runs on Adreno 612 GPU and has a whopping 4000 mAh battery which can support Quick Charge 4. The Redmi Note 7 Pro also features a waterdrop notch in the display to support the front-facing camera.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Weight: 186 g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SD 675
- CPU: Octa-core, 11nm technology
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB, Expandable up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), MIUI 10
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Li-Po 4000mAh battery with fast charging support
- Connections: WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Space Black, Neptune Blue, and Nebula Red
Redmi Note 7 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs, 24,999 (4/68 GB) and Rs, 29,999 (6/128)
Also Read: Xiaomi Mobile prices in Nepal
Xiaomi has done a good job for not removing headphone jack as other devices. And it knows the market well so they are launching Redmi Note 7 Pro in the Redmi lineup to make better sales at a great price. I have been using it for around 1 month now and it is doing great. Are you going to buy Redmi Note 7 Pro or not? We would love to know in the comments below.