YOUTH HUB is a global, youth-led organisation, has started registration for its Campus Director Program 2022. Through this program, you will be able to get the Regional Director/ State Director or Campus Director Position. Along with this, you will also get an opportunity to join Youth Hub as an intern.
Why Join Youth Hub?
- Improve soft skills such as information technology, communication, coordination, time management, discipline, presenting ability, and leadership.
- Become a part of an international platform.
- Enhance soft skills like ICT, communication, coordination, time management, discipline, presentation skill & leadership.
- Opportunity to Develop an entrepreneurial and Social Innovator spirit.
- Learn to work in teams and develop leadership skills.
- Global Networking opportunities with leaders, change-makers, social activists, public, private and civic organizations.
- Build a strong network with top leaders & get to associate with fruitful resources for future career pathsCertificate and recommendation letter (based on activities).
- Opportunity to plan and implement ideas and to be a part of the decision-making process.
- Attend free exclusive webinars by Youth Hub and partners.
- Represent the Youth Hub at national, regional and international meetings/ events.
- Recommendation to participate in different national/international programs during tenure.
- Recognition & Appreciation for top performers from the official web page, Social Media Channels of Youth Hub.
- Opportunity to become a General Member of Youth Hub.
- In the future, get an opportunity to join as an intern at Youth Hub.
How to Apply for Youth Hub Campus Director?
*Apply before Nov 30, 2021
*Regional Director/ State Director/ Campus Director Position is a voluntary position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Youth Hub
YOUTH HUB works to equip young people to be active and involved citizens, as well as to educate and empower school pupils, particularly females, in the areas of Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship. They use the power of education, technology, and innovation to effect change and guarantee that every child and adolescent has the greatest possible start in life and future capabilities. Over 100,000 individuals have benefited from their efforts to date. YOUTH HUB is a global, youth-led organization that focuses on technology education, entrepreneurship, social innovation, and community development in accordance with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).