Mi Band is a wearable fitness and activity tracker from Xiaomi. The first Mi Band was unveiled on July 2014. And now as a successor of Mi Band 3, Xiaomi has released Mi Band 4. Mi Band 4 is now exclusively available only on Daraz. Here is a write up including Mi Band 4 Price in Nepal and its details.
Xiaomi is more prevalent in the smartphone market. But along with smartphones, Xiaomi is also focusing on the wearable devices too. So, they created various wearable devices (Smartwatch, Activity Trackers, Sleep Trackers) such as Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Verge, Amazfit Cor, Mi Band. These devices can sense your heartbeats, count your steps, record your calories, track your sleep data and much more. Among these devices, Mi Band series has become the most popular as it comes with necessary features at a budget price.
Mi Band 4 is the refreshed and upgraded version of Mi Band 3. It comes with a 0.95-inch touchscreen AMOLED display with 240 x 120 resolution, 2.5D tempered glass, a 5ATM waterproof rating that can go deep up to 50 meters, six-axis recognition, Bluetooth 5.0, and larger battery capacities.
Mi Band 4 Specifications
- Display: 0.95 inches AMOLED Display with 5ATM water resistance and 2.5D tempered glass
- Resolution: 120×240 pixels, up to 400 nits brightness adjustable
- Weight: 22.1g
- Wrist strap: Removable wrist strap, 18mm width, 155-216 length
- Materials used: Thermoplastic polyurethane wrist strap, polycarbonate body
- System Requirement: Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope; PPG heart rate sensor; Capacitive proximity sensor
- Connectivity: BT 5.0 BLE Bluetooth, 2Pin Pogo Pin
- Battery: LiPo, 135mAh (25 days battery life)
- Colors: Black, Brown, Blue, Orange, and Pink
To operate the Band you need to download Mi-Fit app which is available in both Play Store and App Store.
Mi Band 4 Price in Nepal:
Rs. 5,800 Rs. 5000
To buy Mi Band 4 : Click Here
Xiaomi had also released an Avengers Limited Edition version of the Mi Band 4 but it not available in Nepal.
Daraz has brought Mi Band 4 in Nepal early than we expected. But I was expecting the price to be around 4500-5000. Although the launch is not official by Xiaomi if you are interested in it and can’t wait until the official launch you should probably buy it. Do you also think Mi Band 4 has been a little bit overpriced in Nepal?