Nokia phones had almost come to an end after Microsoft stopped developing Windows Phone OS. But as HMD global was established in 2016, Nokia stepped into the smartphone market again with 6 Android Phones and 5 feature phones. After a year, Nokia came with Google’s Android One Branding on its phone. It has a wide range of Android One Phones, from entry-level to budget and the flagship Nokia. Nokia Android phones were introduced in Nepal in June 2017 by Paramount Electronics. Now the company has released two budget phones Nokia 2.2 and Nokia 3.2 in Nepal which is available to buy via various offline and online stores. Here we have Nokia 2.2 Price in Nepal and Nokia 3.2 with price and specifications.
Nokia 2.2 Overview
Nokia 2.2 comes with selfie notched 5.71-inch HD+ always-on display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone runs Android 9.0 Pie with Android One branding. It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 chipset aided by 2GB / 3GB of RAM and 16GB / 32 GB of storage.
Talking about the camera the phone comes with 13 MP (f/2.2, 1.12-micron) Rear Camera with integrated Google Lens and AI-powered low light image fusion technology which will help you take great photos at various low light conditions. For taking selfies, you will get a 5 MP front camera. The phone packs 3000 mAh battery
Nokia 2.2 Specifications
- Display: 5.71” Always On Display
- Resolution: HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight: 153g
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A22, 4 x A53 cores 2GHz
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB (DDR4)
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF 1/3” 1.12um f/2.2 with a single LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer; Ambient light, Proximity, AI Face unlock
- Battery: 3000 mAh with 5W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G SIM, Bluetooth, Wifi, Micro USB 2.0
- Colors: Steel, Tungsten Black
Nokia 2.2 Price in Nepal
- Nokia 2.2 (2/16): 11,490
- Nokia 2.2 (3/32): 13,490
Nokia 3.2 Overview
Nokia 3.2 comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ water-drop display with 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC aided by 3GB RAM and 32 GB of storage.
Talking about the camera, it has a single 13-megapixel camera on the back and front camera of a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front. It has a 4000 mAh battery and Nokia promises two days battery life. It comes with Face Unlock whereas the fingerprint scanner is available only on the 32 GB variant of the smartphone.
Nokia 3.2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.26″ (15.9 cm) HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with selfie notch, ~80.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: 720×1520, 269 PPI
- Weight: 181 g
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, AF , Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor (32 GB), Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Biometric face unlock
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) , Micro USB cable, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth® 4.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, FM radio
- Colors: Black, Steel
Nokia 3.2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,490 (3GB+32GB)
With the release of these phones, Nokia is trying to penetrate the budget-friendly smartphone market in Nepal as well. These phones are really a good choice for someone who wants to use phones with decent features at an affordable price. At the given price, the performance looks decent and cameras also look nice. Also, Nokia phones are good with updates and security patches from android. So these might be a good choice.