Since 29th November, two matches of FIFA 2022 are being played simultaneously in different stadiums. Both of them will broadcast on your TV; one in Himalaya Premium HD and the other in Himalaya TV HD.
To watch both matches you need to play both channels at the same time. Yes, you can switch the channel time and again but what if you miss watching a goal from your favorite player while you are watching the next match? Don’t start worrying about it now! We have got a solution for you.
You can watch both of the matches simultaneously on the same screen if you watch them on your Smart TV through the IPTV platform of Genius Systems using the Picture in Picture feature. Here’s the tutorial for you teaching how to watch both happening simultaneously on the same screen.
Steps to follow for watching both matches simultaneously
- First of all, check if you are using the IPTV system of Genius System. Go to the home page of your Service Provider and scroll down after tapping on the ‘i’ button on the top right corner of the screen. If it is powered by Genius Systems, then Congratulations! You can use picture in picture feature to watch both of the matches.
- Next, go to live TV and open either Himalaya Premium HD or Himalaya TV HD. You will see 2 different matches being broadcast on those channels.
- Take your remote and press on ‘0’ button for 2 to 3 seconds.
- On doing so, a match from the other channel will start to be shown on a small rectangular screen at the bottom of the big screen.
- If the match being broadcast on the small screen is the one you want to watch on the big screen, go to that particular channel on which it is being broadcast and press ‘0’.
Now, you won’t miss watching goals from both of the matches. Watching the channels on two different TV is an easier alternative than this, but it’s expensive as you will have to take two different subscriptions.
Here’s another good news for you. As per the contract signed between MediaHub and the Service Providers, the matches of the Finals and semi-finals will be broadcast on every set-top box. This means you can watch those matches for free even if you haven’t bought the Wold cup package paying Rs. 565. However, it may depend on your service provider.