Xiaomi just launched the Redmi Y3, the company’s latest budget selfie-focused smartphone in Nepal having 32 MP front camera. Isn’t that massive in just a small price? So, let’s have a short look at specifications, details and Xiaomi Redmi Y3 price in Nepal.
It has a 6.26-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display, and it comes with Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM. It runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10 and features a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots and AI scene detection, similar to the Redmi 7. But this comes with a 32-megapixel camera on the front with 4-in-1 pixel binning technology, AI portraits and AI face unlock.
The phone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on the front, features reflective finish with micro lines on the back with Aura Prism design that uses 7-layer process. It has P2i nano-coating making it splash proof, having a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots. Well, Xiaomi has bigger batteries in most of their devices. Likewise, Redmi Y3 also comes with a massive 4,000 mAh battery with a great battery backup.
- Display: 6.26-inch 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: HD+ (1520 × 720 pixels); 19:9 aspect ratio
- Hardware: Snapdragon 632, CPU: Octa-Core 1.8GHz, GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB
- Software & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera setup(12MP primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF) + (2MP depth sensor),
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.25
- Connectivity: Dual 4G, Bluetooth 4.2, Wifi Direct, Wifi Display
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
- Colors: Elegant Blue, Bold Red, and Prime Black
Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal
- Rs.18,499 (3GB+32GB variant)
- Rs. 21,499 (4GB+64GB variant)
It will be available from today via all 900+ Offline Stores and Daraz.
In my opinion, Redmi Y3 is competing with their own device Redmi 7. Because almost all the specs are same and the camera has only a slight change. In terms of Camera, Redmi Y3 is best but in terms of built quality and some specs, Redmi 7 is best.
It’s your own opinion to choose between these phones but I hope you got some idea about Redmi Y3 after reading this post.