Tech and Trendy Student Partners is organizing a one-day workshop on “Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security.” We have been seeing a constant increase in cybercrime day by day, and knowingly or unknowingly, many people commit different types of cyber crimes and some even fall prey to these crimes and become victims. Access to any sort of cyber data by a cybercriminal could lead to a variety of problems. The hackers could get access to sensitive information, use passwords to steal funds, or even alter data according to their advantage.
Cybercrimes such as phishing, vishing, and carding are increasing and the chances of your privacy being compromised are extremely high. It has become very essential to know the basics of cyber security, not only to prevent such crimes but also to protect you and your personal data from breaches. Knowing the basis also helps to protect your organization from getting hacked, and helps to know what you can do to control the damage created if you are hacked.
For all these reasons, Tech and Trendy Student Partners is organizing an event on cybersecurity and ethical hacking to make people aware of the consequences of hacking and the importance of cyber security and also offer individuals an opportunity to learn about information security.
Details About the Workshop
- The topic for the workshop is “Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security.”
- The event will take place on the 6th of August (Saturday).
- The event will be held at Softwarica College’s E Block.
- The session will last 5 hours and will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 3:00 PM.
- The workshop will be carried out by Manoj Tamang and his team.
- No Fee has to be paid to be a part of the session. However, interested individuals must register at https://forms.gle/fBQcaWeikwAVkkDK9 to get in.
- Students can also apply and be a part of the event by registering using the above link.
Additional Information About the Workshop
The session will also touch upon various topics related to cyber security. Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
●Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
-Includes what is ethical hacking, various methods of hacking, an introduction to cybersecurity, and different types of cyber-attacks.
●Difference between Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
● Scope and Future in Cyber Security Industry
-Topic consists of job opportunities in this sector and the current scope of cyber security
●Ethical Hacking tricks
- Consists of tips and tricks of ethical hacking
●Demonstrate Exploit, Web Security, Password Cracking and Network Security
-A practical section will also be done on exploit, web security, password cracking and network security
Key Takeaways from the Workshop
The session will teach you the basics of ethical hacking and cyber security.
- Introduce ethical hacking and cyber security, specific terms, and Jargon used in the subject.
- Explore the career and scope in the Networking industry.
- Learn ethical hacking tricks.
For Any Queries
Contact: Mr Manohar Koirala at 9843473512 (call/WhatsApp).