A 10-day campaign started on this 16 October 2020 on the occasion of World Food Day, initiated by the Hult Prize at IOE 2021 and NxtGen; a non-profit organization of the Pulchowk Engineering Campus. Hult Prize at IOE 2021 and NxtGen have also been organizing the highest standard of webinar “Entrepreneurship Talk Series” which has been able to bring the big names from Ali Zafar to Miss India as celebrities and established entrepreneurs as event speakers.
Everyone loves eating and clicking photos or making videos of cooking. Heros are those who shared food, split their plate, and contributed to Zero hunger missions, and promoted our local agricultural production. While experts have foreseen a global food crisis due to the ongoing pandemic, it now is the best time to promote local production with nutritional values, appreciate hunger heroes, and support our agriculture/farmers.
You can participate in this campaign by sharing photos and videos related following categories on your Facebook wall. The effort won’t go in vain as exciting prizes are being offered.
16 October || 10 days Campaign i.e. Till 26 October
How to Participate?
The participant can mention Hult Prize’s Facebook page and must include the following hashtags.
#GlocalHPIOE #hp21 #FoodForGood #[Category]
These are 3 categories:
- Local food with Nutrition values,
- Hunger Heroes
- Promoting agriculture to farmers.
What are the Terms and Conditions to be registered?
- Must include the specified HashTag
- Photos shouldn’t be against Facebook Community Standards.
- Mention HULT IOE facebook page.
- Must Like Hult Prize Facebook Page
- Must include the category hashtag like #LocalFood, #HungerHeroes, #Agriculture, etc
Photo with the most Like, Share and Comment combined among all submissions we will be the winner.
Prize for the winners
- Cash Prize ( Rs. 500) for each category?
- 5+ Press mention for each category
Promo Video of this campaign: Click Here