Popular ride-sharing platform, Pathao Nepal has brought ‘Pathao Dashain Mahotsav’ for its riders and customers. Pathao is bringing this offer on the auspicious occasion of the greatest festival, Dashain. In this offer, customers can win iPhones whereas Pathao riders and foodman can win TVS bike and other prizes.
This festival offer will run from Ashoj 1 (September 17) up to Ashoj 20 (October 6). Asimman Singh Basnet, Regional Director of Pathao Nepal, informed that the prizes will be distributed to five top riders, three top captains, and one top foodman every week during the festival. In this 20 days offer, top riders, foodman and captain can win a mobile phone as first prize, TV as second prize, Refrigerator as a third prize, Vacuum cleaner as fourth prize and Mixer as a fifth prize every week.
“Pathao riders are working very hard to ease the life of people around in these very busy streets all day and night. These festive gift hampers are the way of showing respect to all the hardworking pathao riders, Foodman and Captain and excitement of big festive among all Nepalese”.Surakshya Hamal, the head Marketing of Pathao Nepal.
After the winners of 3 weeks are chosen, one among these winners will further be selected to receive a bumper prize. The bumper prize for this festival offer is TVS Apache RTR 160 2V. Likewise, the best three customers will get a chance to win an iPhone 12 Pro mobile.
Pathao Dashain Offer: Terms and Conditions
- Riders, captain and foodman must have made as many trips or deliveries as possible to win the prize.
- Riders and foodman must follow the ‘rule book’ of the sender.
- You cannot create fake requests of rides and food deliveries by conspiring with your friends or yourself.
- Pathao customers msut have used Bike Ride, Taxi Ride, Food or Pathao Bazar at least 20 times using the Pathao service within 20 days.
- The official name and date of birth should be mentioned in the app of the customer/service recipient.
About Pathao Nepal
Pathao Nepal is the most popular ride-sharing company based in Kathmandu. Pathao has been launched and operating its ride-sharing services in Nepal since 12 September 2018. In May 2018 Pathao appointed Mr. Asheem Man Singh Basnyat as the Regional Director for Nepal. Pathao Nepal launched its bike services on 24 September 2018, and car services on August 2019. Now, Pathao also provides other services like food delivery and e-commerce services.