With Dashain drawing near, OnePlus has started its “Khushi ko bahar Dashain ma OnePlus Uphar” campaign. OnePlus is giving away Exciting Daily prizes, Weekly rewards, and a Bumper prize during this festival. This campaign will run from September 26th to October 17th 2021, and any consumer who purchases a OnePlus Smartphone during that time period will be eligible to win Prizes.
- Daily prize: OnePlus Bullets wireless Z, OnePlus Buds Z and OnePlus Band – Every day, one winner will be chosen for each reward, and the winner will be announced on their (OnePlus) Facebook page.
- Weekly prize: OnePlus Nord CE 5G – Every week until the end of the campaign, one winner would be picked. Starting on October 1, 2021, the winners will be revealed every Friday.
- Bumper Prize: 3 OnePlus 8T – On October 21, 2021, OnePlus will give away three OnePlus 8T as a bumper prize, which will be revealed through Facebook Live.
How to Participate?
In order to participate, the customer must:
- Login by Scanning the Offer QR code Web-link,
- Fill out the form with your name, phone number, the name of the retailer, and your IMEI number,
- Ensure registration success Confirmation.
Every day at 7 P.M., winners selected from the list of registered customers will be revealed on the OnePlusNP official Facebook page.
Note: Winners from 12th October 2021 till 17th October 2021 will be announced on 21st October 2021.
OnePlus is a Chinese consumer electronics company based in Shenzhen. Currently, the brand is establishing itself as a global giant in the smartphone market. The company was set up in late 2013 by Pete Lau and Carl Pei. Oppo, a subsidiary of BBK Electronics that also owns Vivo, Realme, and iQOO, presently owns the majority of OnePlus.
Also Read: Booking Online Flight Tickets