Xiaomi has expanded its portfolio of audio products in India with the launch of two new products on Monday afternoon in New Delhi. Firstly, we have Mi Neckband Pro Bluetooth earphones which has been priced at INR 1,799. Similarly, the Mi Portable Bluetooth speaker is priced at INR 2,499. Introducing these two products the company aims to provide consumers the freedom to experience high-quality audio without any disruption. Without further delay let’s move forward to the features and specifications of these products
Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro
- The latest Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro are a more feature-rich version of the Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones that were launched in late 2019 for INR 1,599.
- With an additional amount of just INR 200 Xiaomi is providing several key features along with some few enhancements across the headset
- Mi’s latest neckband style Bluetooth earphones come with Dual Noise Cancellation Dual Noise Cancellation, which is Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) & Electronic Noise Cancellation (ENC).
- With its one-click Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature the earphone brings end to several background noises filtering the sounds up by 25dB.
- It is also equipped with Environmental noise cancellation to stop any type of ambient noise during a call.
- Furthermore, the microphone detects the direction of the speech and suppresses the environmental noise up to 90 per cent to deliver clear voice call experience.
- This new Mi Neckband Bluetooth earphones pro weigh 36g, connects via Bluetooth 5.0 and charges through MicroUSB.
- It comes equipped with a 10 mm dynamic driver 125ms low latency audio for a delay-free audio experience, especially during gaming and plays music that pleases the ears.
- They sport a new anti-cerumen design anti-blockage speaker net which is designed to keep the buds clean and wax free whereas the anti-blockage speaker net aids to block small particles that seep inside the device via the speaker net.
- The earphones come with 20 hours of battery backup, voice assistant support along with IPX5 rating for splash and sweat proof rated.
Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker (16W)
- The second product launched by Xiaomi is the Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker (16W) as the name proposes, it has 16W audio output with 8W x 2 Full Range drivers
- The Mi speaker has a mesh design, including anti-slip paddings which makes the device handy and provides a strong grip.
- The product weighs 790g, charges via USB Type-C port and measures 213 x 74 x 74mm in dimensions.
- It is equipped with dual sound modes; users can also switch between a normal or a deep bass mode depending on their mood.
- The speaker can not only connect via Bluetooth 5.0 but also through 3.5mm aux-in.
- The Xiaomi speaker also packs a 2,600mAh battery that is touted to deliver up to 13 hours of music playback time on a single charge with 50 percent volume.
- It has an IPX7 waterproof rating and can be immersed underwater for 30min at a maximum depth of 1 meter
- The device also has a built-in microphone for taking calls and it works with voice assistants.
- The speaker includes physical buttons to power on/off, pause/play track, control volume, toggle Bluetooth mode, and enable Stereo mode.
- Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker can also be paired together in the same room in the TWS mode for the perfect stereo sound experience.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal
Both the products will be available in blue and black colors. These new audio products from Xiaomi come under the Mi brand which offer premium design and features at competitive prices taking the competition straight to rival brands such as Boat and Realme. We can expect ‘Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker’ (16W) to arrive in Nepal at the cost around NRS 5000 to 6000. Likewise, ‘Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro’ might cost around NRS 3000 to 4000 here in Nepal. However, we’ll just have to wait and see for now!