The Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi has launched its third-generation Android One phone in Nepal. The phone will be officially available in the market from 11th September. As a successor to Mi A2, Xiaomi Mi A3 offers up a new chipset, Triple Rear Cameras Setup, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and so on. The best thing to see in Mi A3 is the stock Android which gives a fresh look in the smartphone and Android One confirms next two years of Android update. So, let’s know how great is the smartphone with Mi A3 price in Nepal and specifications.
Overview and Specifications
As previous A series from the company, Xiaomi Mi A3 runs on Android One v9.0 (Pie) out of the box with full stock android experience. It comes with a massive Li-Po 4030 mAh non-removable battery featuring 6.01 inches Super AMOLED dewdrop display with 720 x 1560 px resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset processor, 4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage.
Mi A3 has an aluminum body design body that looks and feels great in hands. The phone comes with a rear triple camera setup (48MP, f/1.8 wide lens, 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide lens and 2 MP, f/2.4 depth-sensing lens) with 32 MP, f/2.0 front-facing camera. The phone has revived the headphone jack in this model which was missing in the previous release.
- Display: 6.01″ Super AMOLED Dew Drop Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: HD (720×1560 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio (286 PPI), 80.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Weight: 173.8 g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SD 665 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kyro 260 Gold and 6×1.8 GHz Kyro 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB (MicroSD up to 256GB)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), Android One
- Rear Camera: 48MP, f/1.8 wide lens, 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide lens and 2 MP, f/2.4 depth-sensing lens, HDR, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4030mAh battery, Fast charge support
- Connectivity: Dual nano-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G, Bluetooth GPS, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0, Infrared Port
- Sensors: Face Unlock, Accelerometer, proximity, Under-display fingerprint, Compass, Gyro
- Colors: Kind of Gray, Not just blue, More than white
Mi A3 Price in Nepal
- Rs. 23, 999 (4GB/64 GB)
- Rs. 27,999 (6GB/128GB)
Xiaomi MI A3 has a triple rear camera with great optimization which clearly beats the dual camera in Redmi Note 7 pro. But in the case of Performance, Redmi Note 7 Pro is a clear winner as it has a slightly better chipset SD 675 than the SD 665 in Mi A3. We can also say that it is equivalent to the performance of Redmi Note 7 as it has the same chipset used in MI A3.
To conclude, Mi A3 seems to come with a great design, camera, and an under-screen fingerprint sensor all in a mid-range budget. Also, Android One makes this phone extra special with all the updates and security patches it will be receiving for at least the next two years in the future. At this price range, you can definitely buy this phone without any second thoughts.