Huawei Nepal launched the latest flagship from the company, Huawei Mate 30 Pro in Nepal which comes with Huawei’s own ecosystem Huawei Mobile Services (HMS). Besides the Mate 30 Pro, Huawei also launched the budget phone from the company Huawei Y9s along with other wearables including Huawei Watch GT2, Huawei Band 4, Huawei Band 4e, Free Buds 3 and Freelance.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is the first-ever Huawei flagship that is launched after the US trade restrictions and made its debut with Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) instead of Google Play Services.
If you are a newbie to HMS (Huawei Mobile Services), we have written a complete post about it. Find it here: Huawei Mobile Services – Everything you need to know.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Overview
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is powered by Kirin 990 (4G) processor (7nm+) and Mali-G76 MP16 GPU, featuring a 6.53-inch horizon display with side curves at 88-degree. The processor is more than capable of running all your favorite games at their highest settings and still handles multitasking.
It’s equipped with a 4500mAh battery that can be recharged via 40W Huawei SuperCharge and supports 27W Wireless fast charging. And the Reverse wireless charging is also improved. The Wireless and Reverse Wireless charging is the best among all smartphones in the market right now.
The smartphone includes a Quad rear camera comprising two 40MP cameras (both have OIS) supported by SuperSensing and Cine sensor, for improved photography and videography experience, unlike any other smartphone. Another wow factor in the camera department is being able to shoot slow-motion videos of up to 7680fps at 720p. Mate 30 Pro still rules the throne of DxO Mark (World’s Best Camera Review Site) with a score of 121. Even Apple’s iPhone 11 Pro Max lags behind with a score of 117.
According to Huawei, the Huawei Mate 30 series had exceeded 7 million units globally after its launch and a recorded increase of 75% year-on-year.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is equipped with an in-display optical fingerprint sensor and is IP68 Water and Dust resistant. Other features to look out for are the UFS 3.0 storage, Bluetooth 5.1 with aptx HD support and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Key Specifications
- Size: 6.53 inches (~94.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: OLED
- Resolution: FHD+ 2400 x 1176, 18.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6, DCI-P3, HDR10
- Chipset: HUAWEI Kirin 990
- CPU: 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.09 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.86 GHz
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10 (Based on Android 10)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 256 GB ROM, External Memory Support up to 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (Cine, f/1.8 aperture), 40 MP SuperSensing ( f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP Telephoto (f/2.4 aperture, OIS), 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (3D Depth Sensing)
- Battery: 4500 mAh with HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W) and HUAWEI Wireless SuperCharge (27 W)
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (wave2), 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, BLE, SBC, AAC, LDAC.
- USB: Type-C，USB 3.1 GEN1*
- Security: In-Screen Fingerprint
- Protection: IP 68 Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Colour Temperature Sensor
- Weight: Approx 198 g
Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Price and Availability
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is priced at Rs. 1,29,900 and comes in three colors: Comic Purple, Space Silver, Emerald Green. Mate 30 Pro is available to purchase on Huawei shops and retail stores across the country from December 15, 2019.