CAN Infotech 2022 has already started today at Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu. The 27th ICT exhibition organized by the Computer Association of Nepal (CAN) has kicked off today with the stalls of various companies, organizations, and businesses contributing to the ICT sector. This expo is happening till the 25th of April, 2022.
This expo is featuring various products and services ranging from computing and electronic accessories, fintech products, startups and innovation, e-governance, product launching of new ideas, and similarly so on.
Among the Fintech stalls, Nepal Clearing House Limited (NCHL) also has its stall number D32. The reason I’m telling you this is you can get to enjoy exciting offers during this expo from NCHL.
Get a Chance to win Smartphone on your visit to NCHL’s stall at CAN Infotech 2022
During CAN Infotech 2022 expo, you can visit stall no. D32 of NCHL and win exciting gifts and prizes. You can become one lucky winner to get a brand new smartphone during this expo. All you need to do is:
- Visit NCHL’s stall during the CAN Infotech 2022
- Download the connectIPS app, verify mobile and email, and provide the registered mobile number to NCHL representatives to be eligible for the contest
- The winner will be announced after the end of the contest through the official social media pages of NCHL
Also, 5 lucky winners can get a mobile recharge of Rs 500 every day during CAN Infotech 2022
Under this offer, you have to visit NCHL’s official Facebook page and take part in NCHL’s daily quiz contest.
Know the terms and conditions:
- Only one answer from the individual candidate will be considered valid
- The participant should send the right answer in the inbox of the page along with His / Her Name and mobile number
- The winner will be selected by a lucky draw
- Answers to the daily question received by 6:00 PM will only be considered
- This offer is valid for the participants only during the CAN InfoTech2022 from April 20-25, 2022
- Daily questions will be posted at 7:00 AM during the contest period
- Participants should answer the question within the same day before 6:00 PM
In the bumper prize, get a chance to win a mountain flight ticket for two by just linking your bank account in connectIPS
NCHL has brought a “New Year, New User Offer” for this new year where the new users can win a mountain flight ticket for two people. If you are planning to go on a couple trip to the high mountains, this offer might work for you.
Any new user who downloads the connectIPS app and links their bank account for the first time in the connectIPS app can be eligible for this offer. They can get Rs 100 at an instant on their linked bank account and 11 lucky winners can get a chance to win a mountain flight ticket for two persons.
Know how to link your bank account in connectIPS
- Go to www.connectips.com or open the connectIPS app
- Log in with your username and password
- Select “Bank Account” from Dashboard
- Select “Link Account”
- Fill in your bank account details
- Select “Send for Approval”
- Download the linked bank account form and enter your details
- Submit that form to your bank
Some banks have enabled self-verification in connectIPS to ease their customers. You can contact your bank to know whether it has enabled this service or not. If yes, you may proceed with the following steps for self-verification in connectIPS:
- Go to the link bank account option under Bank Account > Manage Account to link your account.
- In the pending bank accounts list, click on the pending bank account and go to the option of self-verify account.
- Based on the input information and automated process for self-verification, an OTP will be sent to the verified mobile number and email address that is registered at the bank.
- After the successful verification of OTP, the status of the linked account will change to ‘AUTO ACCEPT APPROVAL’.
- The system will then generate two micro-deposit amounts that will be credited to the customer’s linked bank account.
- The user will now have to check their account and input the two micro-deposit amounts. Once both micro-deposit amounts are verified, the linked account will be verified automatically and the status of the account will change to ‘ACCEPTED.’
- Now the linked bank account can be used for normal transactions up to the specified transaction limit.
Do not be left out in this amazing offer by NCHL during CAN Infotech 2022
In this CAN Infotech 2022 expo, you can enjoy these amazing offers from NCHL and get the most out of digital payments by registering in connectIPS. NCHL is a licensed PSO promoted by Nepal Rastra Bank and other BFIs. It is contributing to the digital economy through its 6 major units namely connectIPS, connectRTGS, CORPORATEPAY, NCHL-IPS, NCHL-ECC, and National Payments Interface. Also, it has recently developed features like NEPALPAY Instant, NEPALPAY Request, and NEPALPAY QR for facilitating interoperability among payment systems.
These features fall under the effort of NCHL in ensuring the implementation of the National Payment Switch, which is a part of the objectives of the Digital Nepal Framework. Moreover, it is soon introducing the NEPALPAY card for offering card-based transactions.