TLDR: Three-point summary
- NIZI Power is a Made-in-Nepal inverter that can provide 6-8 hours of backup power for devices like smartphones, routers, and CCTV cameras.
- It has dual voltage compatibility (12V and 5V), surge protection, and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It is priced at 3000 rupees.
Yarsa Tech, a sister company of Yarsa Games, has launched NIZI Power, a made-in-Nepal inverter; Power Backup for Router that can provide 6-8 hours of backup power for devices like smartphones, routers, and CCTV cameras. NIZI Power is a portable, compact, and easy-to-use device that can power up any device/gadget that runs on 12V and 5V. It also has surge protection and a 1-year warranty. NIZI Power is compatible with all major routers of Nepal and can ensure continuous internet connectivity even during load-shedding.
NIZI Power is the first consumer electronics product from Yarsa Tech, which aims to design, engineer, and manufacture high-quality electronics items in Nepal.
Features of NIZI Power; Power Backup for Router
- 8800 mAh battery for 6-8 hours of backup for 12V and 5V devices like router, CCTV camera, smartphone, attendance device, etc.
- Continuous power supply even during load-shedding
- 1-year warranty and product replacement for manufacturing defects
- Compatible with all major routers of Nepal
- Surge protected
- Portable, compact, and easy to use
NJ Subedi, Founder of Yarsa Tech, expressed his excitement about launching NIZI in the market. He said, “NIZI Power is a testament to our dedication to bring world-class solutions to Nepal, which has a huge potential for technological innovation. NIZI Power is a milestone in our vision to design, engineer, and manufacture high-quality electronics items in Nepal. NIZI Power will set a new benchmark for excellence in the electronics industry MADE IN NEPAL.”
NIZI Power comes in a sleek and compact design that makes it easy to carry and use.
Yarsa Tech claims that NIZI Power has passed rigorous testing and quality checks to ensure that it meets and exceeds the international standards of performance, durability, and safety. It has dual voltage compatibility, which means it can power up devices that run on 12V and 5V. Whether you need to work during load shedding or keep your devices charged while traveling, NIZI Power can be a solution for you.
NIZI Power is available for purchase from shop.yarsa.tech or from electronics shops around Nepal at 3000 rupees with a 1-year warranty.