Daraz has been the leading marketplace of Nepal for more than a year now and despite all the negative reviews about it, it has managed to give us exclusive smartphone launches in Nepal at the best price possible even if compared internationally. The likes of Poco phone F1, Nokia 7.2, etc. reeled in so many buyers to Daraz due to their attractive pricing and now it has partnered with Samsung Nepal and launched the most awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite today on February 12, 2020. If we compare the European pricing of the phone i.e. around 610 EUR (NRs. 76,000), at Daraz, you will be getting the same device with the same premium features at “World’s Best Price” of just NRs. 59,999 in two color options: Aura Black and Aura Glow.
Apart from free shipping, by paying an additional Rs. 1,000 more customers can get a Samsung Smart Flip Cover worth Rs. 3,500. Plus, the first 50 customers will get a set of Accurate Wireless Bluetooth NAPE Eardots for free. Furthermore, to celebrate the purchase, the first 100 customers can enjoy a 20% discount on Food and Beverages at the Shangrila Hotel.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite: Specifications:
- Body: 6.44 x 3.00 x 0.34 inches; 199 gm
- Display: 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); 20:9 aspect ratio; 394ppi
- Chipset: Exynos 9810; 10nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM: 6 / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated SD card slot)
- Software & UI: Android 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 12MP, f/1.7 OIS PDAF primary shooter
– 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle (123º) lens
– 12MP, f/2.4 OIS 2x Zoom telephoto lens
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display (Optical)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS, USB Type-C, Samsung DeX support, S-Pen
- Battery: 4500 mAh battery with 25W super-fast charging
- Colors: Aura Glow and Aura Black
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price in Nepal, Availability:
Galaxy Note Lite comes at “World’s Best Price” of just NRs. 59,999 in two color options: Aura Black and Aura Glow.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, carries on some of the legacies of the flagship-grade Galaxy Note series. The 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel with 1080p resolution is a sight to see. Although the processor is Exynos 9810 and is a little outdated, paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM, it is more than capable of everything one can expect to do on your smartphone i.e. high-end gaming to insane multitasking. The internal storage can be further expanded up to 1TB via a micro-SD card. This dual-Sim smartphone runs on the latest Android 10 with Samsung’s latest and most optimized One UI 2.0 on top.
The smartphone has a triple camera-setup – 12MP, f/1.7 OIS PDAF primary shooter, 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle (123º) lens, 12MP, and f/2.4 OIS 2x Zoom telephoto lens along with a LED flash. The OIS on both the main and ultra-wide helps for taking steady shots and videos. The front selfie camera of 32MP, f/2.2 aperture is seen as a punch-hole on the top-mid of the infinity display. So, there’s nothing to compromise on the camera department for the price. Now, the best legacy carried on by the Note 10 lite from the Note series and the best thing that will attract most consumers, including me, is the impressive S-Pen with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support. Also, Samsung forgot to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from this device. The battery capacity of 4500mah with 25W fast charging is going to get you juiced up in no time, meanwhile, lasting you an entire day on medium usage.
Overall, it is one of the ‘Best Smartphones for the Buck’ in Nepal right now and you shouldn’t be hesitating at all if you are a Samsung Note Series lover with a little less budget. Just go for it.