I don’t think my guess would be incorrect when I say that the most sold units of smartphones in Nepal in 2019 was from Xiaomi. Well, why wouldn’t it be? With an impressive smartphone for every price category, Xiaomi has blessed all Mi Fans in Nepal and Xiaomi Nepal has decided to add a cherry on top with Valentine’s offer just now.
The discount offer is for the best flagship-killer smartphone out there in the Nepalese market right now i.e. Redmi K20 Pro (8GB RAM+ 256GB Storage). The price has been reduced from Rs. 49999 to 46999 for a limited period of time i.e. until 14th Feb 2020 (Valentine’s Day). This is a great chance to surprise your loved ones with a perfect Valentine’s gift. Mi fans can avail of the discount offer from the 900+ Mi authorized offline stores or online from Daraz and SastoDeal.
Let’s take a quick look at the smartphone specs and clear any hesitations you have regarding it.
Redmi K20 Pro: Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- GPU: Adreno 640
- OS: Android Pie (v9.0) with MIUI 10 on top
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB /256 GB
- Rear camera: Triple, 48 MP primary with f/1.8 aperture + 13 MP ultra-wide with f/2.4 aperture + 8 MP telephoto lens with f/2.4, 2X Zoom
- Front Camera: 20 MP with f/2.2, Motorized pop-up
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 27-Watt Quick Charge 4+
- SIM(s): Dual SIM
- Sensors: Under display Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
Conclusion: Should you buy Redmi K20 Pro Now?
I have accumulated the best-selling points for every category of the phone to help you decide for yourself if you are giving your loved ones the best they deserve or not.
- Huge 6.39-inch bezel-less display which is AMOLED (best quality) and of high resolution (1080p)
- Eye-catching back-design with three beautiful color options of Black, Blue, and Red along with industry-leading Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both front and back of the phone
- Latest smartphone processor only found in flagship smartphones which are double its price
- 8GB RAM for all kinds of heavy multitasking and 256GB of internal storage which is more than enough to not think about buying cloud-storage options or any SD-cards
- Latest software update of MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Large 48MP main sensor and 3 more sensors along with highly optimized AI-software processing for shooting pictures in all kinds of scenarios be it day-light or night time. Pop-up front camera with proven durability from various famous Youtubers.
- Decent battery life with fast-charging that gets you juiced up from 20% to 100% in less than an hour