Cyber Security has become an important term in the IT industry sector these days. So identifying its importance and scope, One Cover Private Limited, a leading Cyber Security company is going to host an Ethical Hacking Training in Nepal.
The training is focused on the students who want to develop their career in the Cyber Security field. It’s a certified Ethical Hacking course with practical and live sessions.
Requirements to take part in the training
There is no special requirement to be a part of the training. As this training is for students so, those who are studying or have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in IT will be more beneficial.
What will you learn in the Training ?
- Penetration Testing, Security Audit, Vulnerability Assessment
- Network scanning, enumeration techniques
- DoS, DDoS attack techniques and attack tools
- System Hacking Methodology
- Virus Analysis and working of viruses
- Packet shifting and session hijacking techniques
- Social Engineering techniques
- Website, web app hacking methodology and security guidelines
- Mobile platform attack, vulnerabilities, and security guidelines
- Cloud Computing concept, security techniques, and tools
What are the career opportunities after getting certified ?
The possible job opportunities after completing the training will be Information / Information Security Officer, Security Analyst, Cyber Security Consultant, Certified Ethical Hacker and so on. One Cover Pvt. Ltd says that “There will be a 100% job opportunity guarantee for the trainers who will successfully complete the training along with the certification.”
Duration: June 2 – June 14, 2019
Time: 6:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Fee: Rs. 20,000 including all necessary materials
For more details about the event, you can follow this link or contact 9860664392, 9851161116