Banking in Asia is being transformed by financial technology, making it more accessible and efficient for everyone. FinTech Asia Summit 2022 will bring together some of the world’s most powerful financial and business professionals to debate the latest advancements and trends in the fast-paced world of finance and to assist finance professionals and entrepreneurs in developing a plan to combat the COVID’19 epidemic.
While traditional banking suffered greatly as a result of the Covid-19 epidemic, the fintech business continued to flourish. The use of digital wallets increased as a result of the pandemic. Asia is one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech marketplaces. Consumer use of FinTech-powered services has increased, and in some cases tripled, in only two years across key Asia-Pacific economies.
The main goal of this event is to help delegates and the financial services sector innovate innovative methods to increase profitability and customer happiness. By attending this event you can access all Presentations across all stages focusing on Blockchain, Open Banking, AI, Finance & RegTech, Insurance, Cyber Security and Women in FinTech.
Key Area Focused
- Open Banking
- Payment Gateways
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Banking
- Customer Experience
- Cyber Security & many more
- IST 11:00 – 11:05 :- Welcoming Remarks & Introduction
- IST 11:05 – 11:10 :- Opening Remarks from the Organizer
- Session One
- IST 11:10 – 11:35 :- Opening Keynote (How will Fintech shape the future of banking in Asia?)
- IST 11:35 – 12:20 :- Panel Discussion (Challenges & Strategies in Banking the unbanked)
- IST 12:20 – 12:40 :- Keynote (Cybersecurity and Cyber Resilience in The FinTech Sector)
- IST 12:40 – 13:00 :- Keynote (How can Blockchain Help with AML & KYC?)
- IST 13:00 – 13:15 :- Keynote (How to deliver a seamless Customer Experience in Financial Services?)
- IST 13:15 – 14:00 :- Panel Discussion (Future of Banking: Mobile Banking, Retail Banking and Digital Banking)
- 10 Minutes Break & Networking
- Session Two
- IST 14:10 – 14:30 :- Keynote (Opportunities and challenges of Open Banking in Asian countries)
- IST 14:30 – 14:45 :- Keynote (Decentralized Finance in the Bitcoin Ecosystem)
- IST 14:45 – 15:00 :- Keynote (The future of payments: Where we are and where we’re going)
- IST 15:00 – 15:15 :- Keynote (Compliance and the role of Insurtech and RegTech)
- IST 15:15 – 16:05 :- Pannel Discussion (Wonder Women in FinTech: Spearheading Fintech Innovation & Implementation)
- IST 16:05 – 16:15 :- Closing Remarks
- Title: FinTech Asia Summit 2022
- Organizer: P2B Services
- Event Address: Virtual
- Date: 20th January 2022, Thursday
- Time: 11:15 Nepal Time (11:00 IST)
Fintech has already altered the way people live and conduct business, as well as how they make payments, save their assets, invest, and even purchase goods, but it is only the beginning. The fintech industry’s key role in the region is to empower and assist Asia’s digital revolution. Financial inclusion is accelerating and improving in this sector. Increasing financial inclusion has a direct impact on GDP growth, as well as increased income and employment.