After the success of the Mahabachat Bazar Campaign, Daraz has once again announced a shopping festival that offers you a chance to buy your wishlist products if you missed them earlier. Daraz announced the opening of Daraz Mall Fest from today, that is, the 15th of August (Monday) which will last up to the 21st of August (Sunday). This latest campaign from Daraz comes with exclusive offers and discounts on various categories of products as well as brands.
The Daraz Mall Fest 2022 is the biggest online shopping fest happening now where customers can find the best deals on branded products from different categories that are available at the best prices.
Daraz is providing vouchers of up to Rs. 7,000 and a chance to get exclusively discounted products from the Brand of the Day category. The Brand of the Day category can help save up to 60%. The campaign will also consist of Flash Sale, Shake Shake, Wall of Fame and many other fun games to make the shopping spree fun.
Products Available at the Daraz Mall Fest
Daraz Mall provides authentic branded products so, browse through the categories to find the products of your choice and buy without any hesitation. Also, in case any customer wants to return their product the company offers a 14-day return policy to ensure a trustworthy and valuable shopping experience.
As per the online marketplace, more than 500 different national and international brands are available at discounted prices. Brands like Sony, Samsung, Wildhorn, and more, will be offering exceptional discounts on their products during the duration of the Fest.
Not only can customers find exclusive deals on electronics but also on Men’s and Women’s fashion, health and beauty and many other categories. In the fashion category, Amayra Fashion House will be giving up to a 60% of discount on all of its products. Similarly, Goldstar is also giving various discounts on both men’s and women’s footwear and Erke is also providing a 10% discount on its products.
Enjoy Discounts from Payment Partners
Payment Partners are ready now to facilitate online shopping through various discount offers. Use enlisted bank debit and credit cards to find those engrossing exemptions.
- 15% discount (Max. Rs. 750) off on payments made via Global IME Bank Credit Card and 10% discount (Max. Rs. 500) on Debit Card payments. This is an exclusive offer available only on Tuesday.
- On Thursday customers can get a 15% discount (Max. Rs. 750) by making payments through Mega Bank’s Credit Card and a 10% discount (Max. Rs. 500) via Debit Card payment.
- Making payments using Nabil Bank’s Credit/Debit Card payment, customers can get a 10% discount (Max. Rs. 500) only on Friday.
- Similarly, on Saturday a 10% discount (Max. Rs. 500) will be given to customers making a payment using Standard Chartered Bank’s Credit/Debit Card.
Daraz is also bringing an exclusive offer of a 10% prepayment discount (Max. Rs. 500) on Visa Credit and Debit card payments for customers.
Customers can also make a payment using digital wallets like eSewa and get a 10% discount (Max. Rs. 350) off on their purchase. eSewa is also providing different discounts at various times of the day.
- From 12 AM to 2 PM, customers can get a 10% discount (up to Rs.1000).
- Similarly, from 8 AM to 10 AM, a Flat 10% discount (up to Rs. 300) is available.
- Also, from 7 PM to 9 PM a Flat 10% discount (up to Rs. 300) is given.
New customers can also get an Rs. 200 off voucher by downloading the Daraz app.
Not only that, Daraz is providing different vouchers based on the cart and spending amount of customers. So, grab this opportunity to get the best deals on the best brands exclusively at the Daraz Mall Fest 2022.