In China, Coolpad COOL 20 Pro has finally been launched on December 1st. Similarly, this is the ‘Pro’ version of the Coolpad COOL 20 launched previously this year. The device will soon be released in Nepal. Although, there has not been any official notice yet, we know that Huawei is mostly quick in the release of its new products in Nepal.
Further there seems to be similarities between the Pro and the non-Pro version of COOL 20 in the form of Design. Which respectively involves a flat frame with Dewdrop notcch. Moreover, the phone comes with FHD+ RESOLUTION, along with 120Hz refresh rate. It is furthermore powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, isn’t that crazy?
Also including 3.5mm headphone jack which seems to be left out by many of other phones these days. Moreover, the device is backed-up by a 4,500mAh battery.
Coolpad Cool 20 Pro: Key Specs
- Release Date: 2021, December 02
- Dimensions: 162.8 x 74.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 193 g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density), 120Hz Refresh rate
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (f/1.8, wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) Triple Camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6/ 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (UFS 2.2)
- Chipset MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm), Octa Core
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 33W Quick Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Proximity, Accelerometer, gyro
Coolpad Cool 20 Pro: Price
|Variant||Price in China|
|6GB + 128GB||¥1,799|
|8GB + 128GB||¥2,099|
- High Quality Performance
- Good features
- Poor design, display and audio
- Low Battery life
Also Read: realme Narzo 50A, 50i Launched in Nepal: Affordable Phones with Big Battery and Decent Cameras
This was about all new COOL 20 Pro. Will obviously keep you updated after the piece arrives in Nepal. So, Keep connected, Have a great day !!