Vivo V15 Pro, the notch-less, bezel-less smartphone has finally landed in Nepal with its 32 MP pop up selfie camera. Vivo claims it as the first phone with 32 MP Popup Camera. The Vivo V15 Pro is a great phone for heavy social users. It strikes a good balance between performance and design. While the design decisions with the operating system are somewhat questionable, the phone should please all but most gamers and smartphone photographers. The V15 Pro has almost everything one can expect from an upper-midrange smartphone.
- Design: The Vivo V15 Pro looks really damn good. That massive screen at the front offers an expansive viewing field that is as close to the concept of all-screen devices as we’ve gotten to so far. It doesn’t hurt that the screen looks really good too (more on that later).
Display & Resolution: The phone comes with a 6.39-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- Processor: Vivo V15 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
- Storage: It has storage of 128 GB, further can be expanded by inserting Micro SD-card up to 256 GB.
- OS: The Vivo V15 Pro runs Android Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: It is powered by a 3,700 mAh battery with proprietary support for fast charging.
- Camera: Vivo V15 Pro packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Network: The Vivo V15 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. IT supports 2G /3G /4G.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Vivo V15 Pro supports face-unlock.
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red