The CSIT Association of Nepal (CSITAN) is organizing a two-day event called Career Connect event at the Tribhuvan University premises on September 22 and 23 (Ashoj 5-6).
The event is aimed at empowering the future IT professionals of Nepal by offering them guidance, exposure, and opportunities in the IT sector. It is mainly focused on +2 passed students and those studying bachelor degree. The event is being held in collaboration with the Institute of Science and Technology and the Central Department of Computer Science and Information Technology.
The event will have various sessions on study and career options, networking and interaction, panel discussions, and entertainment for high school graduates and final-semester IT students who are interested in starting a career in IT.
Some of the notable speakers in the event include:
- Bibek Koirala (Co-founder and CTO at Evolv NFTS)
- Bandana Sharma (Information Security Officer at Nepal Bank Limited)
- Binita Vaidya (Director of Engineering Services at Verisk Nepal)
- Rastra Bimochan Timalsena (Principal at National Law College, and founder of Random Nepali YouTube channel)
- Sadichha Shrestha (Chief of Strategy & Communication at Idea Studio Nepal)
- Mahesh Mahato (Founder/Managing Director at Cosmic Electrical Limited)
- Piyush Paudyal (Group Head – People & Culture at F1 Soft Group)
The event is expected to attract hundreds of attendees and dozens of IT companies and educational institutions.
The event is open for all and free of cost. You can register for participation online or on the spot.
For further details about Career Connect, you can visit the official website of CSITAN, or follow its Facebook page here.
CSITAN is an autonomous, non-profit, non-governmental, non-political, service-oriented social organization founded by the young and energetic BSc CSIT students in 2011. It serves as a bridge between the faculty, students, and IT industries in Nepal. The organization has grown to around 10000 students from 60+ colleges across the country.