Apart from A30 and A50, Samsung has launched another budget Phone Galaxy A20 in Nepal. Samsung Galaxy A20 is powered by Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
Galaxy A20 has 6.4inch HD+ Super AMOLED infinity display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and 409 PPI. It has dual Rear Cameras, 13MP +5MP with low light and ultrawide support. Talking about the battery, Galaxy A20 has a large 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. The Galaxy A20 has been tagged a price of Rs. 20,490 in Nepalese market.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED screen, Infinity-V display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 px, 409 PPI
- Hardware: Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor
- Weight: 169 g
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB (Expandable up to 512 GB)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.9, 28 mm (Low Light), AF + 5 MP, f/2.2, 12 mm (ultrawide)
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 4000 mAH battery with 15W fast charging
- Operating System: Samsung One UI over Android 9 Pie
- Connectivity: USB Type C, Dual 4G, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear), Proximity, Gyrometer, Compass, Light
- Colors: Red, Black, Blue
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,490
Samsung is entering the budget phone market with Galaxy M and A series. So, after the launch of A20, it has been surer that Samsung wants to compete with Xiaomi and Huawei. Will Galaxy A20 be the true competitor of Redmi 7 in Nepal?