A new phone from Samsung has been made available in the Nepali market recently. The Samsung Galaxy M40, which was much hyped for its amazing display looks, has finally been released in Nepal. Here is a writeup including Samsung Galaxy M40 Price in Nepal and specifications.
This phone has been in the eyes as it comes with triple cameras. The 6.3 inches display with all-screen display makes it have a beautiful look. The notch has been removed and the front camera has been placed to the side in this phone. Samsung Galaxy M40 comes with the powerful Octa Core Snapdragon 675 processor. The phone comes in two variants; 4/64GB and 6/128GB. It has the latest Android Pie with One UI from Samsung. The triple sets of cameras in the rear side having 32MP, 8MP and 5MP make up this camera very powerful. The front camera is 16 MP. This phone has 3500 mAh battery with fast charging enabled.
Also Read: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
- Display: 6.3 inches, ~91.8% screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, 409 ppi
- Weight: 168 g
- Chipset: OctaCore Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Rear Camera: 32 MP, f/1.7, 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.2
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Fast Charging
- Colors: Seawater Blue, Midnight Blue
Samsung Galaxy M40 Price in Nepal: Rs. 36,190.
Looking at this design pattern from Samsung, this is a really great phone in terms of design. Also, Samsung has upgraded its processor and has brought 6GB RAM variant at this cost. But if we compare with other phones, much better and powerful phones can be obtained at this price range. So this phone is good if you are a Samsung fan. Otherwise, we can opt for other options.