Samsung’s new budget smartphone “Samsung Galaxy M10” was recently launched in Nepal. The M series is Samsung’s answer to Xiaomi, Huawei and different Chinese smartphone vendors. Samsung Galaxy M10 consists of a solid build quality which is aimed to compete better than with other similar ranged budget phones.
Design & Build quality
Let me say that, the Samsung galaxy M10 is incomparable for its price. For just Rs. 13790 we can easily enjoy the following features:
- 22 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels IPS display consisting 90% screen ratio and 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Display tear drop notch to house the front facing camera.
- Phone powered by its own Exynos 7870 Octa-core processor.
Inside, you have Samsung’s Exynos 7904 functioning this device. It is combined with 3 GB ram. You can see how, it performs in our full review of the Samsung Galaxy M20. But, in a nutshell, there are not many complaints that we can throw at The Samsung with this device’s performance. Multitasking is smooth, navigating the UI is smooth. The weird slowness throughout the UI that i experienced with the M10 is nowhere to be seen here. This phone is snappy and will surely make you happy with its performance.
This phone has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage which is expandable up to 512 GB.
The Samsung galaxy M10 consist of Dual rear camera of 13 MP, f/1.9 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel, PDAF and 5 MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel. It also consists of front camera of 5 MP, f/2.0.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Key Specifications
- Display: PLS TFT 6.22 inch
- Resolution: 720 x1520 pixels , (270 ppi)
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa Core processor
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP1
- Camera : Dual rear camera of 13 MP, f/1.9 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel, PDAF and 5 MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Storage: 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB storage further be expanded up to 512 GB inserting SD Card.
- Experience 9.5 over Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm Audio jack
- Mobile Network: 2G/ 3G/ 4G ,Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: 3400 mAH battery
- Face unlock with front camera.
- Colors: Ocean blue and Charcoal black
- Price: Rs. 13,790
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy M10 is performing well in the market. All the hardship & creativity of Samsung has shown good result in market of Nepal. They have made the right choice of design, right choice of battery life, camera & price tag.