Realme, a sub-brand of Oppo, has been giving us impressive smartphones without a break and Realme 3 is one of them. It is one of the affordable smartphones in the budget segment that comes with a great design and offers decent performance.
Realme 3 is a real competitor to a number of smartphones from Xiaomi and Samsung. Now, to make the phone more competitive in the Nepalese market, Realme Nepal has announced a price drop of up to Rs. 1300.
Realme 3: Price and Availability
The price of Realme 3 in Nepal starts from Rs. 17,990 for the 3GB RAM+32GB storage variant and Rs. 21,990 for the 4GB RAM+64 GB storage variant. The phone is available to buy across various online and offline stores in Nepal.
Also Read: Realme Mobiles Price in Nepal
Realme 3: Overview
Realme 3 with a 6.2” Dewdrop Display keeps it as one of the sexiest smartphones in the market considering the design. The phone comes with faster performance, a smart Helio P70 AI Processor, and strong battery life. It has a 13MP front camera and Dual Rear Camera (13MP+2MP) with a Nightscape feature keeping the camera powerful.
- Display : 6.2 inches Dew Drop Display, (~88.30% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: HD+ 1520 x 720 pixels, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight: 175 g (8.3 mm thick)
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70-12nm CPU technology (ARM Cortex-A73x4, ARM Cortex-A53x4)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72
- Operating System: Color OS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP+2MP, f/1.8 Aperture (PDAF Fast Focusing, 5P Lens, Nightscape, Hybrid HDR) | Video: 720p / 1080p, 30fps, Slo-Mo (90fps / 720p)
- Front Camera: 13MP, 1.12μm Pixels (AI Beautification, HDR, AI Facial Unlock)
- Sensors: E-Compass, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, OTG
- Connectivity: Triple Slots / dual nano-SIM, microSD expansion / Dual VoLTE, Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4230 mAh
- Colors: Radiant Blue, Dynamic Black, Classic Black
So, will you buy this phone after the price drop? We would love to know in the comments below.