Alcatel is a French mobile brand that is owned by Nokia, a Finnish electronics company Nokia. Alcatel phones have been introduced in Nepal by SHTC International Pvt. Ltd.
The new Alcatel 3 (2019) is a key device for the company as its core mid-range offering planned to appeal the value hunters. It could be one of the budget hits of 2019 with what appears to be a great balance of features, power, and style for a price that is hugely attractive. Alcatel 3 is decent in terms of specifications. So, let’s have a look at Alcatel 3 price in Nepal and its specifications.
Alcatel 3 Overview
Alcatel 3 domes with a powerful Snapdragon chipset, Octa-core processor which runs on Android (9.0 Pie, 8.1 Oreo) and radiant design which has both style and substance. Alcatel 3 is lightweight, has tear-drop notch display and an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88% is quite impressive. Alcatel has made sure the handset is well equipped, with a 5.94-inch display, octa-core processor, plenty of storage, a fingerprint scanner, face unlock and even AR emoji.
Price and Specifications
- Display: 5.91” IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720*1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~289 ppi density)
- Weight:145g (5.11 oz)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2*2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6*1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, microSD extended up to 128 GB
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP,1.12mm 5MP, depth sensor
- Front Camera:8MP HDR
- Battery: Li-lon 3500 mAh battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, (A2DP, LE), micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: GPS Galileo, E-compass, Fingerprint(rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors: Blue-purple gradient, Black-blue gradien.
Alcatel 3 Price in Nepal:
- Rs. 18,590 (3GB + 32GB)
- Rs. 21,490 (4GB+64GB)
Even for the plastic build, the Alcatel 3 feels and looks good. It has a particularly slim profile, thanks to some extremely curved corners, and the sub-six-inch screen. This makes it a good choice for those who don’t like lugging around bulky handsets, which is something a lot of people I know want. If you are up for trying a new brand with decent features, you can try this out.